Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Baby on Board is going Green!!

And, we've got green. Oh yea, that's right - GREEN! Eat your heart out you people who don't like stereotypical boy/girl colors, or mamas and papas with boy and girl babies.

And even better news - we have leads on retailers who want to sell our stickers. Currently they're being sold at Sweetwater Surf Shop (we got a nice mention on their website) http://wblivesurf.com/news.asp?id=363. I'm also working with the local Once Upon a Child store who said they'd like to sell the stickers, too. So do what you do best - pray - and let's hope that God blesses us with retailers all over the U.S. that want to sell these stickers!! Spread the word.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the sticker and have added your link to my blog. I hope you are wildly successful!

A Little Family's Mommy said...

I love the stickers, and will look around to buying one. My husband will be so excited, and we love the green- not a big pink fan here. We usually go for black and white stuff, but I think he will like a bit of green.