Saturday, July 5, 2008

the things that make her giggle

loralai is almost 20 weeks - wow time flies. but, about a week and a half ago i kept getting hiccups. we noticed that each time i got them, she giggled. i have a feeling she's going to fit in really well here - i laugh at other people's expense, too (america's funniest home videos is a family fav of todd's and mine). sorry the video is so dark. we had the camera and shot while we could - we didn't think about lighting. oh well. at least you can hear the silliness :)

oh yea - go to the bottom of the page and push pause on my music player before you push play on this video. that way nothing will stand in the way of you and the giggles.



the hiccup giggles from ashley dengler on Vimeo.

4 comments:

Diana said...

I love that even though the video is super dark, you can still see her adorable dimples :)

Katie said...

that is HILLARIOUS!

Tay's Mom said...

oh my gosh. the CUTEST! isn't it cool how babies think their mommas are the funniest things, even with a simple bodily function? i found myself dancing and singing with tay's shoes the other day, just because it made her laugh. babies make us goofballs. and i love it.

The Swinson's said...

I love the video and wanted to know what format the video file is saved in. The resolution is really good. I know this blog requires the video file to be under 1MB so I am curious. I posted a video today but the resolution is not the best