Sunday, May 25, 2008

a few days full of smiles

the weekend isn't completely over - todd has monday off. but i figured i'd put some new pictures up. so far it's been a good few days. it's so much fun being a mom - especially to this happy little baby. mmm mmm. she's sweet sweet love.
never knew that i'd have such a happy and content little baby.

sleepy loralai enduring another round of pictures -
we're obssessed with picture taking.


todd's mom gave us this goofy headband - our child hardly has hair - loralai caught a glimpse of herself in a mirror in her crib...she laughed.

i planted flowers this weekend and had a cute little helper.

jordan and tony came in town (they're moving back - yay!) - we went out to eat w/ them to front street brewery. the perfect close to a beautiful sunday.

3 comments:

Katie said...

I love the last picture of yoU! you look so happy and gorgeous. My schedule is going to be a little slow in the beginning of June (I think..haha)...let me know if you want to go to the park for 30 min or so and I'll snap some pics of Loralai for your guys..I bet she's getting big!

Amanda Dengler said...

bahahaha. thanks for letting me laugh at the goofiness with loralai. (maybe the flower-bug-dress-thing will fit her around halloween.)

thanks for sharing more photos. i'm so glad y'all had a great weekend.

Fifi said...

she is such a happy baby! great photos!!!